Monday, January 12, 2009

Mini Challenge Number 2.

I had decided that I wasn't going to post the sets for the mini challenges, but this week's entries were so fantastic I could barely even choose a winner. So I am indeed going to post them.

The challenge was to use a layout different than their usual. And the contestants chose every layout you could ever think of.

ducktape

1999
1999 by ducktape

lala

new lay-out style: splurge or steal?
new lay-out style: splurge or steal? by lovelierlala

doxophobia


by doxophobia

StyleChix19

~Flutterby~
~Flutterby~ by StyleChix19 (a.k.a Speedy)

oxia

...Change Positions...
...Change Positions... by ::oXia::

monkeyonice

& I'm that Cliche Romantic Girl - the one who's wearing grey and black & wished her love will finally come to her knees.
& I'm that Cliche Romantic Girl - the one who's wearing grey and black & wished her love will finally come to her knees. by monkeyonice679 wants peace☮

Leonette

I went to a garden party...
I went to a garden party... by Leonette

BluegrassGalBB

PFNTS: Let me go tonight.
PFNTS: Let me go tonight. by Beyond.These.Walls

And the winner of the mini challenge is....

She knows. And you'll all find out on results night.

No comments: