Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spotlight: dashstarr

dashstarr is the fourth person eliminated from PFNTS.

Main Challenge 1 - Geek Love

All eyes on me in the center of the ring..[part deux]
All eyes on me in the center of the ring..[part deux] - by мιѕѕ ∂αѕн [off] on Polyvore.com

Main Challenge 2 - Stylist Makeovers

my heart is yearning, but paris is burning [popular sets 1-8-09]
my heart is yearning, but paris is burning [popular sets 1-8-09] - by мιѕѕ ∂αѕн [off] on Polyvore.com

Main Challenge 3 - It's in the Stars

PFNTS
PFNTS - by мιѕѕ ∂αѕн [off] on Polyvore.com

Main Challenge 4 - Once Upon a Time...

Thumbelina
Thumbelina - by мιѕѕ ∂αѕн [off] on Polyvore.com

Main Challenge 5 - Fight It Out

Matador
Matador - by мιѕѕ ∂αѕн [off] on Polyvore.com

dashstarr's Polyvore name is miss dash. She is, in my opinion, one of the best Polyvorians there are. Find her profile here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/profile?id=479843

No comments: