Friday, February 27, 2009

Challenge 8 Results.

Ducktape won the mini challenge. How shocking, right??? How dare she be so amazing.

Rod Serling is the Shiz
Rod Serling is the Shiz - by ducktape on Polyvore.com

Anyway, so here's the deal. At this point I feel like you guys should know your downfalls, therefore you get no criticisms. Just another challenge for ya to figure it out on your own. This is a competition you know.


SO, here I am, with four unbelievably brilliant women before me. However, I only have three names to call. Those names represent the three women still in the running to becoming Polyvore Forum's Next Top Stylist.

The first name I am going to call is....


























ducktape. You brilliant little beast. You knew you'd make it to the top three.















And the next name I am going to call is....


























lovelierlala...Congratulations!!!














So...Will Stylechix and indecisive_demoniac please step forward. I have two amazing stylists standing before me. But only one name left to call. The person's name that I do not call must immediately return to the forum, pack her belongings, and go home.

Stylechix...You were in the bottom last week. We wanted to see more from you. We needed to see that you really do belong here at this point. I'm not sure that you do.

indecisive_demoniac...This is your very first time in the bottom two. This competition has been such a struggle for you. But, do you really have anything left in you?

Who stays, and who goes? On one hand we have the girl who struggles to translate her unique aesthetic. On the other we have the girl who struggles to FIND a unique aesthetic.





.............













.....................














....................













......................
















....................














indecisive_demoniac...I'm proud of you. You're still in the running.

Stylechix...I'm sorry. You're wonderful. But someone has to go and unfortunately that's you.

No comments: